- 1 Granny Smith Apple *Do Not Peel or Core
- 6 oz Granulated Sugar
- 6 oz Water
- 1/8 tsp Asorbic Acid
- Slice the apple into 1/8 inch thick slices.
- Combine sugar and ascorbic acid, whisk into the water.
- Bring to a boil and allow to gently boil for 1 minute.
- Take it off heat, submerge the apples in hot syrup and take off the stove.
- Retrieve apples carefully, lay them on a silicone mat.
- Bake at 225°F in a conventional oven until dry (30-60 minutes) or at 190°F in a convection oven until dry.
Please follow and like us: