- 113 Grams Lemon Juice
- 4 Grams Gelatin Sheets
- 14 Grams Water
- 75 Grams Granulated Sugar
- Soften the gelatin in a bowl with ice water for 5 minutes for it to bloom.
- Warm the lemon juice and sugar, just enough to dissolve the sugar.
- Gently warm the gelatin and add to the lemon/sugar mixture.
- Freeze in prefered molds until set.
- 200 Grams Cream Cheese
- 318 Grams Mascarpone Cheese
- 156 Grams Granulated Sugar
- 25 Grams Unsalted Butter Softened
- 11 Grams Lemon Juice
- 4 Grams Pure Vanilla Extract
- 135 Grams Whole Eggs Wisked
- 46 Grams Heavy Cream
- 46 Grams Sour Cream
- Beat the cream cheese with the paddle attachment. Add the mascarpone and soft butter and beat together.
- Slowly add the sugar, beating the mixture until creamy. Stop the mixer every now and then to scrap down the bowl and paddle.
- Add the lemon juice and pure vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the eggs, one at a time, making sure that each egg has been incorporated before adding the next egg. Be sure to scrap down the bowl to avoid any clumps.
- Blend in the heavy cream and sour cream to the mixture.
- Pour the batter into silicon baking molds.
- Bake at 285°F convection for 25 - 50 minutes (depending on the size of the molds) in a water bath.
- 6 Oz Fresh Blueberries
- 4 Oz Granulated Sugar
- 2-3 Tsp Lime Juice Fresh
- 1.5 Oz Egg Yolks
- 1.25 Oz Unsalted Butter
- In a medium saucepan mix the blueberries, sugar, and lime juice.
- Bring to a soft boil, cover the pot, and cook on low heat for 6-7 minutes.
- Press cooked blueberry mixture through a fine-mesh strainer.
- Place strained berries in a double boiler and mix in the egg yolks.
- Cook the mixture until it thickens approximately 190°F. The mixture should coat the sides of the bowl.
- Remove from the heat and when the mixture reaches 120°F, add pieces of cold butter, and blending until it has a velvety texture.
Coconut Lime GranitaPrint
- 200 Grams Simple Syrup
- 2 Tbsps Desiccated Coconut
- 383 Grams Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Lime Lime Juice
- 1 Zest Lime
- Place metal containers in the freezer.
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Pour into cold container and chill the mixture of 1 hour.
- "Rake" if with a fork, and return to the freezer.
- Repeate this process 2-4 times until desired texture.
- 205 Grams Unsalted Butter
- 296 Grams Granulated Sugar
- 90 Grams Honey
- 90 Grams Heavy Cream
- 360 Grams Pistachio Chopped
- 65 Grams Ground Almonds
- 110 Grams Candied Lemon Peel Chopped
- 65 Grams Bread Flour
- Combine the butter, granulated sugar, honey, and cream in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until the mixture reaches 240°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients with a wooden spoon. STir in the sugar mixture, blending thoroughly to combine.
- While the mixture if still hot, scoop 15 gram mounds, 2 inches apart onto a parchment lined sheet pans and flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 350°Fin a convection oven, until browned, which will take approximatley 5 minutes.
- The cookies will be soft and pliable.
- Can be cut into any particular shape while still warm with a lightly oiled knife or metal cutter.
- Allow the florentine to cool completely.
Please follow and like us: