- 1 Whole Pineapple
- 3 Tbsps Honey
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Pepper Freshly ground
- Tribe, core, and peel the pineapple.
- Cut into quarters from top to bottom. Slice out the core from each quarter.
- Cut each quarter slice into four pieces ( two pieces lengthwise and two crosswise). You should now have 16 wedges of pineapple about 3 inch by 1 inch each.
- Combine the honey, lemon juice, and pepper together. Brush over each pineapple slice.
- Lightly spray hot grill, and grill each slice for approximately 2-3 minutes.
Please follow and like us: