- 205 Grams Unsalted Butter
- 296 Grams Granulated Sugar
- 90 Grams Honey
- 90 Grams Heavy Cream
- 360 Grams Pistachio Chopped
- 65 Grams Ground Almonds
- 110 Grams Candied Lemon Peel Chopped
- 65 Grams Bread Flour
- Combine the butter, granulated sugar, honey, and cream in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until the mixture reaches 240°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients with a wooden spoon. STir in the sugar mixture, blending thoroughly to combine.
- While the mixture if still hot, scoop 15 gram mounds, 2 inches apart onto a parchment lined sheet pans and flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 350°Fin a convection oven, until browned, which will take approximatley 5 minutes.
- The cookies will be soft and pliable.
- Can be cut into any particular shape while still warm with a lightly oiled knife or metal cutter.
- Allow the florentine to cool completely.
Please follow and like us: