Passion Fruit GelèePrint
- Bloom the gelatin sheets by placing them in a bowl of very cool water for 5 minutes.
- Bring fruit purées, the split vanilla bean, and sugar to a simmer. Then, turn off the heat, cover, and let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve into a clean bowl. Remove the vanilla bean, and scrap the seeds and add them to the mixture. Disregard the rest of the vanilla bean.
- Add the orange juice to the mixtur. Then take the softened gelatin sheets and gently melt them. Add the gelatin to the mix.
- Pour the mixture into silicon molds, and refrigerate until they are set.
Please follow and like us: