Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies (Super Soft Batch)Print
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 16 Cookies
- 5 oz unsalted butter softend at room temperature
- 4 oz granulated sugar
- 4 oz Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 oz Whole Eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 10 oz all purpose flour
- 5/8 tsp baking soda
- 10 oz Milk Chocolate Chip "discs" (Must be "real" baking chocolate, not chocolate wafers or Wiltons Candy Melts)
- Pe-heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine the butter and both sugar together.
- Begin by taking a spatula and creaming the ingredients together.
- Once the ingredients have fully incorporated, add the eggs and vanilla to the mixture and continue to stir.
- Finally, add the flour, baking soda, and chocolate chips and mix together.
- Mix just enough as to incorporate the dry ingredients, but not completely dissolved in the mix.
- Take two cookie sheets and place one on top of the other.
- Take the cookie sheet that is on top and lightly coat with nonstick spray. Place a piece of parchment paper on top.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out the cookie dough and place on the parchment paper.
- Be sure to give enough space for the cookies to spread from on another.
- Once you have placed the cookie dough, lightly flatten the tops with the palm of your hand.
- Please the cookie sheet in the oven and bake for approximately 10 to 14 minutes, or until it's golden in color.
- Let the cookies cool for about five minutes on the cookie sheet, and then transfer them to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Please follow and like us: