Flourless Chocolate CakePrint
- 8 Oz Water
- 6 Oz Granulated Sugar
- 4.5 Oz Unsalted Butter
- 18 Oz Bittersweet Chocolate *Using good quality chocolate is best.
- 12 Oz Whole Eggs
- Begin by pre-heating your oven to 300°F.
- Prepare a querter sheet an, by lightly coating with pan spray and placing a parchment on top. Be sure to spray the top of the parchment paper as well. Place the sheet pan inside a half sheet pan and set aside.
- Next, bring the water and sugar to a boil over medium heat, stirring until the sugar is just disssolved.
- Simmer the simple syrup for 5 minutes and then remove from the heat.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add the chocolate and whisk until smooth.
- The whisk the simple syrup into the chocolate and cool slightly.
- Add the whole eggs to the chocolate mixture and whisk until well blended.
- Pour the batter into the prepared quarter sheet pan. Next, filll the half sheet pan with hot water, halfway up the querter sheet pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 - 40 minutes, until just set on top.
- Allow the cake to cool for 10-15 minutes after it has been taken out of the oven, then remove from the sheet pan and cut to desired size.
Please follow and like us: