Toll House Chocolate Chip CookiesPrint
Servings: 5 dozen cookies
- 2 3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp puer vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 12 oz Nestle Semi-Sweet Mini Morsels *Use the whole 12oz bag
- Pre-heat your oven to 375°F.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- In a stand mixer, beat the butter on low speed until creamy.
- Slowly add the brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla. Continue to mix on medium speed until light and fluffy. (Approx. 8- 10 minutes)
- Scrap down the bowl and add the eggs one at a time until well combined.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and mix throughly. Do not overmix.
- Add the mini chocolate chips and stir by hand. Using the stand mixture will break the chocolate chips apart causing them to loss their shape.
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, drop 1 tablespoon of cookie dough and space them about 1 1/2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake in the oven a for 9 - 10 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges.
Please follow and like us: