This Chocolate Fruit Dip is a dip that everyone will love! It’s incredibly creamy, perfectly light and fluffy, and it’s loaded with chocolate flavor. And did I mention it’s incredibly easy to make?
This is one of those dips that’s so good you might not even care so much about the fruit, you’ll want to just grab a spoon and dive in.
Chocolate Fruit Dip
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (10/12 cocoa powder is best)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Add 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and continue to whip until stiff peaks form. Set aside
- In a seerate mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1/4 cup +2 tablespoons of powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and pure vanilla extract Whip until smooth.
- ix in whipped cream mixture and remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- Chill until ready to serve.